Barbara E. Kelly, Ph.D
Licensed Psychologist/Collaborative Professional
Licensed Psychologist / Collaborative Professional
Barbara Kelly is a Licensed Psychologist (Florida and Ohio) and Florida Supreme Court certified family mediator. She specializes in helping people build healthy relationships and navigate difficult life experiences and transition. Her practice includes counseling for individuals and couples and assisting with family law related matters such as divorce, paternity, and co-parenting concerns.
With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Kelly has acquired a unique perspective and range of skills from working in a variety of settings and with diverse populations. She has served on multiple professional boards and provided training to community groups and professional organizations.
Dr. Kelly is qualified as a subject matter specialist for family mediation training programs. She also meets the standards set forth by the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) for mental health professionals.
Since receiving her Ph.D. in counseling psychology from the University of Miami, Dr. Kelly has focused on furthering her education and experience in more specialized therapeutic approaches and in developing out-of-court dispute resolution alternatives to adversarial litigation.
While Dr. Kelly primarily practices in Central Florida she has been invited to other parts of the United States, Canada, and Southeast Asia to provide professional training. She is currently a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) training faculty. If you are interested in engaging Dr. Kelly for training purposes, please connect with our office for more information.
- Board member, Secretary, Treasurer, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Board member, Collaborative Family Law Group of Central Florida
- President, Central Chapter of the Florida Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association
- Florida Psychological Association
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Central Florida Collaborative Family Law Group
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Guardian ad litem, Seminole County Guardian ad Litem program
- Provided training for Guardian ad Litem program volunteers
Connect with the form below
for more information.
"*" indicates required fields
121 W. Sybelia Ave.
Maitland FL 32751
Monday - Friday:
9:00am - 5:00pm